The 2018 Toyota RAV4 Brings First-Class Technology Across All Trims
The new RAV4 reaches the pinnacle of luxury with Limited and Platinum trims:
- Limited: Starting at $30,905,* the Limited includes keyless ignition, a power tailgate, 7-inch infotainment system with GPS navigation, and synthetic leather upholstery.
- Platinum: Starting at $34,750,* the Platinum adds a foot-activated power liftgate, heated steering wheel, and a surround-view camera system.
Regardless of chosen trim level, the Toyota RAV4 provides the same compelling blend of power and efficiency across all trims through a 176-hp 2.5L four-cylinder and 6-speed automatic. You’ll make up to 23 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway.**
All-wheel drive with Dynamic Torque Control is available even with entry-level models, and cutting-edge Toyota Safety Sense™ technology comes standard across the lineup. It includes:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
The 2018 Toyota RAV4 Comes in a Range of Trims to Meet Your Precise Needs and Wants
The 2018 Toyota RAV4 is now available from Toyota of Naperville. We’re just a short drive away from Aurora, Oak Brook, and Joliet, so why not come take a closer look at our new RAV4 inventory? Alternatively, feel free to contact us directly or apply for financing online.
* MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $895 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $995 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,295 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
** 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.