The 2017 Toyota Prius v Delivers an Astoundingly Spacious Interior
Looking for interior space on par with an SUV, but the type of efficiency you’d associate with the most modest of subcompacts? The 2017 Toyota Prius v fits the bill. Bringing together an unlikely combination of interior space and the ability to make up to 43 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway,* the Toyota Prius v goes big on both efficiency and practicality, all while bringing the creature comforts for a full-sized sedan. It’s the best of all worlds, and it’s available now from Toyota of Naperville.
Space and Versatility
Sitting inside the cabin of the 2017 Toyota Prius v will never present feelings of confinement. In fact, occupants enjoy a total passenger volume of up to 97.2 cubic feet, so breathing and stretching room is abundant in both the front and rear of the vehicle.
A tiling and telescoping steering wheel allows you to suit the driving position around your own height and shape, but the true versatility of the 2017 Toyota Prius v is seen when it comes to cargo space. Thanks to the 60/40-split sliding reclining fold-down rear seats, you’ll enjoy:
- Up to 34.3 cubic feet of cargo space with all seats occupied.
- Up to 67.3 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded.
And the split-folding rear row doesn’t just fold. You can also recline it and slide it fore and aft, creating either that little bit more space for your weekly shop or limo-like legroom for your rear passengers. There’s even a fold-flat front passenger seat to help you slide in longer items, plus under-floor storage, umbrella holder, and side panel storage. The available dual-panel panoramic view moonroof opens up your ride to the sky above.
Comfort and Relaxation
The 2017 Toyota Prius v interior excels when you need to store cargo or take your whole family on long-distance drives, and it combines comfort with practicality by offering the following fantastic features:
- SofTex-Trimmed Seats: SofTex is as comfortable and supportive as genuine leather, but it weighs only half as much, and it produces 85% fewer CO2 emissions and uses 99% less VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) than standard synthetic leather.
- 8-Way Adjustable with Power Lumbar Support: You can’t drive relaxed if you aren’t fully supported, so the Toyota Prius v’s available 8-way driver’s seat will fit around your frame and provide power lumbar support prevent any back pain.
- Heated Front Seats: When the temperatures start to drop across Elmhurst and Aurora, you’ll be able to sit pretty by turning on your available heated front seats.
Explore the Interior of the 2017 Prius v By Visiting Toyota of Naperville
The interior of the 2017 Toyota Prius v brings plenty of room and the ability to shift its current configuration around your changing needs. If you need to find out more, just contact Toyota of Naperville today.
* 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v. Actual mileage will vary.