Explore the Enviable MPG of the 2016 Toyota Prius
Drivers all across Illinois understand they’ll receive top of the range mpg ratings from the 2016 Toyota Prius. An exquisitely designed hybrid that boasts one of the most sophisticated powertrains in the hybrid segment, the vehicle is also set apart from the competition by its compelling drive and continuing commitment to eco-friendly practices.
The Prius was able to reach zero to 60 mph in just 9.8 seconds during independent testing by Edmunds.com, which is quicker than the outgoing model. At the same time, an all-new suspension system has been perfectly tuned for a smooth, controlled ride, and sound-deadening techniques keep you more insulated than ever from outside and engine noise.
Drivers will be surprised by the fleet-footed performance of the 2016 Toyota Prius, but, naturally enough, efficiency scores are the real show-stopper.
- Up to 54 mpg in the city, 50 on the highway, and 52 combined with standard models.
- Up to 58 mpg in the city, 53 on the highway, and 56 combined with the ultra-efficient Prius Two Eco trim level.
Even in a segment that is marked by top of the line efficiency scores, the 2016 Toyota Prius is able to stand out as one of the top performers.
The 2016 Toyota Prius might just possess one of the most forward-thinking hybrid powertrains on the market, but its commitment to eco-friendliness goes beyond letting you go further while using less gas.
It also offers:
- Aerodynamic Design: The sleek lines of the Prius are more than striking—they let you move through the air effortlessly. An active grille shutter, aero stabilizing fins, and underbody panels all work together to reduce wind resistance.
- Reduced CO2 Emissions: Saving fuel means lowering emissions, and the Prius Family is estimated to have reduced 11,794,335 tons of CO2 emissions from being released since the line’s inception.
- Reliability: Having to scrap an unreliable model is a waste of resources, so the Prius has been made with longevity in mind. That’s obviously paid off; 95% of all models sold in the last 10 years are still on the road.
Efficiency and Performance Are United by the 2016 Toyota Prius
The 2016 Toyota Prius delivers an outstanding ride while boosting efficiency scores further than could have been imagined just a few short years ago. To take yours out for a test drive today, just pay a visit to the showroom here at Toyota of Naperville.