2018 Toyota Land Cruiser vs. 2018 Lexus LX 570
Cargo Space Behind the Third Row
The 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser
and 2018 Lexus LX 570 are top-tier three-row SUVs able to conquer the great outdoors and deliver upscale features, but only the Toyota offers:
8,100-Pound Maximum Towing Capacity
Torsen Limited-Slip Differential
Standard Ventilated Front Seats
Standard Refrigerated Cooler Box
14-Speaker Sound System
Toyota SUV vs. Lexus SUV: Performance
The Toyota SUV and Lexus SUV are both defined by their power and capability. Each model fits an 8 cylinder, 32-valve engine, and yet the Toyota Land Cruiser still proves superior thanks to:
- 8,100-Pound Maximum Towing Capacity: The Land Cruiser is a solid hauler – the Lexus only tows up to 7,000 pounds.
- Torsen Limited-Slip Differential: Ensures traction is never limited between wheels for superior off-road performance.
Toyota SUV vs. Lexus SUV: Interior
With up to 16.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the third-row seats of the new Land Cruiser vs. 15.5 cubic feet in the Lexus LX 570, the Toyota functions a little better as a family vehicle. It even offers the following comfort features as standard:
- Ventilated Front Seats: When it’s hot across Aurora or Oak Brook, ventilated seats help keep you nice and cool.
- Refrigerated Cooler Box: When the sun is beating down across Joliet, pop drinks and snacks in the integrated cooler box to keep them good.
Toyota SUV vs. Lexus SUV: Technology
Both SUVs bring cutting-edge technology, including adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, and lane departure alert as standard. That said, the Toyota Land Cruiser is the only model of the two with the following features as standard:
- Navigational System: When you need to find your way from A to B or forge new paths across the backcountry, satellite navigation is there for you.
- 14-Speaker Sound System: Your JBL sound system also fits an 8-inch subwoofer and 605-watt amplifier. The Lexus’s 9-speaker system falls flat in contrast.
The Toyota Land Cruiser Edges Ahead of the Lexus LX 570
The Lexus LX 570 is impressive, but it still can’t compete with the iconic Toyota Land Cruiser. Contact us today to find out more or arrange a test drive — you’re also welcome to apply for financing from the comfort of your own home.