Find Out Where to Go Swimming in Naperville
Wondering where to go swimming in Naperville? By the end of this post, you’ll have a host of options under your belt, including:
- Centennial Beach
- Naperville Tennis Club
- Naperville North High School
- Goldfish Swim School
- Saybrook Bath and Racquet Club
Whether you want to find a swimming hole where you can hang out with your friends or a place to learn the basics, Naperville has exactly what you need.
Enjoy These Fantastic Naperville Beaches and Naperville Pools
- Centennial Beach: A Naperville landmark, Centennial Beach is more than the local swimming hole. This historic quarry holds 6.2 million gallons of water, and it’s a popular option for younger families thanks to its zero-depth entry. You can paddle in the shallows or swim out into the cooler depths as you see fit.
- Naperville Tennis Club: A great option if you’re looking to swim for exercise instead of just for fun, the Naperville Tennis Club offers a 6-lane pool that’s 25 yards in length. There’s also a diving board if you want to practice your high dives, and a separate kiddy pool means the younger ones can come along without getting bored.
- Naperville North High School: Still learning your strokes? Try Naperville North High School. They offer a wide range of indoor swimming lessons throughout the year.
- Goldfish Swim School: A place for younger new swimmers, Goldfish Swim School has locations across the state, and the Naperville spot is the ideal place to get your young ones used to being in the water. Their pool is heated to a tropical 90 degrees all year round, and their technique involves aiding children’s cognitive development along with their swimming skills.
- Saybrook Bath and Racquet Club: Another good choice for serious swimmers, the Saybrook Bath and Racquet Club offers a 6-lane swimming pool, plus swim lessons and a swim team. Their pool is heated, so you’ll feel comfortable regardless of when you go.