How Much Can the 2021 Toyota Highlander Tow?
When properly equipped, the 2021 Toyota Highlander can pull up to 5,000 pounds on Plainfield roads. In addition to a high towing power, the Highlander offers a high-end interior for maximum comfort and advanced technology for a smooth, comfortable, and connected drive. Learn more about the 2021 Toyota Highlander towing capacity as well as other Toyota SUV features with us at Toyota of Naperville today!
Toyota Highlander Towing Capacity
This new Toyota mid-size SUV offers an impressive amount of power with a 3.5L V6 engine. To gain the convenience of 5,000 pounds of towing power, you’ll want to opt for the optional tow package. See the other performance-enhancing features available on the 2021 Toyota Highlander below:
- Available 3.5L V6 engine with 295 hp
- Available All-Wheel Drive (AWD) with Dynamic Torque-Control
- Available eight-speed automatic transmission
Toyota Highlander: Passenger & Cargo Space
As a Toyota SUV, the new Highlander offers an abundance of interior cargo room for you Aurora and Wheaton errands. And with an optional third-row, this SUV has a versatile interior that can be rearranged to fit all of your luggage or accommodate up to eight passengers. Learn more about the Toyota Highlander cargo space below:
- Cargo Space: The 2021 Toyota Highlander has 16 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space behind its optional third-row seats. When the seats are folded down, drivers can take advantage of up to 84.3 cubic feet. With all this space, drivers and passengers will be able to transport their luggage, equipment, and even some extra amenities on their next outdoor adventure.
- Passenger Volume: Driver and passengers can stretch their legs and relax with up to 141.3 cubic feet of cargo room. Each passenger will be able to enjoy their own space while listening to their favorite tunes or podcasts on your next roadtrip.
Test Drive the Toyota Highlander Today!
Ready to test drive the new Highlander after learning how much a Toyota Highlander can tow? Contact us at Toyota of Naperville. After you find the model that’s right for you and your driving needs, be sure to check out our new vehicle specials to help you save even more on your next Toyota SUV.
More from Toyota of Naperville
Many drivers interested in a new Toyota SUV often ask, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” The 2021 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $26,050 MSRP* and $37,030 MSRP*, and with available hybrid options, they’re great options for almost any budget. Learn more about all this family-friendly Toyota SUV has to offer you…
Looking for a new, fully-loaded sedan for your Aurora commutes? The 2021 Toyota Camry configurations give drivers the option to choose the trim that best suits their driving needs throughout Wheaton and beyond. Learn more about the Toyota Camry trims levels and more with us at Toyota of Naperville today! View Camry Inventory Contact Us 2021 Toyota…
When properly equipped, the 2021 Toyota Highlander can pull up to 5,000 pounds on Plainfield roads. In addition to a high towing power, the Highlander offers a high-end interior for maximum comfort and advanced technology for a smooth, comfortable, and connected drive. Learn more about the 2021 Toyota Highlander towing capacity as well as other…