Toyota Vehicle Service Agreement
When you buy a Toyota, you want to protect that investment for the long road ahead in the Aurora and Plainfield areas. And luckily, Toyota offers several options for coverage within the Toyota Vehicle Service Agreement. But how do you choose between Platinum, Gold, and Powertrain protection plans? Let’s find out which one is right for you!
New Vehicle Protection
Have you purchased a brand new vehicle? Keep your car in mint condition with the Toyota Vehicle Service Agreement! While you have three different options to choose from, you can expect perks like 24/7 Roadside Assistance and access to the nationwide Toyota service network from any plan:
- Platinum: Terms ranging from 3 years/50,000 total vehicle miles to 10 years/125,000 total vehicle miles
- Gold: Terms ranging from 3 years/50,000 total vehicle miles to 8 years/125,000 total vehicle miles
- Powertrain: Coverage for 6 years/100,000 total miles
Used Vehicle Protection
If you’ve chosen a used vehicle, you’re still eligible for the comprehensive coverage of the Toyota Vehicle Service Agreement. Once again, you’ll have access to 24/7 Roadside Assistance and the Toyota service network, but term coverage is slightly different than the new vehicle plans:
- Platinum: Terms ranging from 1 year/12,000 miles to 5 years/60,000 miles
- Gold: Flexible coverage terms range from 1 year/12,000 miles to 5 years/60,000 miles.
- Powertrain: Flexible coverage terms for up to 2 years/24,000 total miles.
Toyota Certified Vehicle Protection
Finally, what if you’ve chosen a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicle? The Toyota Vehicle Service Agreement protects your eligible components after your vehicle’s factory warranty expires – with a $0 deductible. While your coverage terms will vary based on vehicle and need, you still get the benefits of 24/7 Roadside Assistance and the Toyota service network.
Plan Your Purchase with Toyota of Naperville
No matter which of the three Toyota Vehicle Service Agreement plans you choose, you can drive with total peace of mind knowing that you’re covered for the long haul in Wheaton! Want to get customized financial advice from auto experts? Contact us at Toyota of Naperville with any questions, or to learn about our one price used cars, and we’d be happy to help you discover which plan is right for your lifestyle and budget.