Explore Each 2017 Toyota Corolla Trim Level
The 2017 Toyota Corolla stands well at the head of the compact sedan pack, in part thanks to its generous array of enticing trim levels. There are seven model options from which to choose, from the exclusive 50th Anniversary Edition to the ultra-efficient LE Eco. Here’s a quick look at the key features of each 2017 Camry trim level.
2017 Toyota Corolla Trim Levels
- L: Starting at $18,500,* the L model’s feature lineup encompasses plenty of top-tier technologies, including all the advanced driver-assistance features of the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) suite. Further amenities include Bluetooth and LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL).
- LE: Starting at $18,935,* the LE upgrades infotainment with a 6.1-inch Entune touchscreen display, advances safety with an integrated backup camera, enhances comfort with automatic climate control, and makes things a little more convenient with remote keyless entry.
- LE Eco: Starting at $19,335,* and clearly the efficiency-focused model, the LE Eco is capable of up to 40 mpg.** It stands on 16-inch machined alloy wheels and sports Valvematic engine technology beneath the hood.
- XLE: Starting at $21,825,* the XLE contributes to convenience by adding a handy Connected Navigation App to your Entune system, so trips between Elmhurst and Aurora just got easier. Further features include a Smart Key System and heated front seats.
- SE: Starting at $20,445,* the SE delivers sport-inspired styling with a unique front fascia, rear spoiler, chrome-tipped exhaust, and 17-inch machined alloy wheels with black-painted accents. Inside, you’ll encounter a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- 50th Anniversary Special Edition: Starting at $21,900,* this one-year-only trim carries exclusive 50th Anniversary Special Edition badging, plus Black Cherry accents and Special Edition floor mats.
- XSE: Starting at $22,680,* the XSE is top-notch in every way that counts. Features include a power tilt and slide moonroof, Entune Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite, and an 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat.
Decide on Your Corolla Trim Level With a Few Test-Drives
Now that you’ve had a taste of what each of the 2017 Toyota Corolla trim levels can provide, you’ll probably have a couple of top contenders in mind. We’ve got plenty of Corolla models here at Toyota of Naperville, so your next step is making the trip from Aurora or Elmhurst to take a test-drive or two and speak to our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff. In the meantime, feel free to contact us for more information.
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars, $960 for Small/Medium Trucks (Sienna, RAV4 Gas, RAV4 Hybrid, Highlander Gas, Highlander Hybrid, 4Runner, and Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary. Actual dealer document fee may vary.
**2017 EPA-estimated 30 city/40 highway/34 combined mpg for Corolla LE Eco. Actual mileage will vary.