The Naperville Brewery Scene is Alive and Well
There are some impressive Naperville options, giving you several fantastic venues to enjoy some of the most innovative craft beers not only in the greater Chicago area, but in the entire country. If you’re in the mood to try some lip-smacking craft beer in an authentic environment, read on to find out more about these Naperville hotspots.
Make Sure You Enjoy the Best Breweries Near Naperville
- Solemn Oath: The cool thing about Solemn Oath is that there’s no physical separation between the taproom and the brewery. As you quaff your brew, you’ll enjoy all the sights, sounds, and smells of the creation process. They also have some tasty food options prepared using the freshest ingredients.
- Hopvine Brewing Co: Located just next to the Fox Valley Shopping Center, Hopvine Brewing Company specializes in pairing crafts brews with food preparing onsite. If you’re looking for a cool culinary experience, head to Hopvine.
- Two Brothers: This full-service brewpub restaurant unites authentic craft beer with mouthwatering artisan dishes. Their meals use organic meats, sustainable seafood and poultry, and the highest quality produce, and you can take a free tour around the brewery without needing to make a reservation.
- Nevin’s Brewing Company: The same grain used to make Nevin’s beer is used to feed to livestock and compost the vegetables used to make their dishes. And those dishes are pretty delicious — they have a 2018 Diner’s Choice Award to prove it. Much of the time, you can even enjoy their brews alongside live music.
- Skeleton Key Brewery: A cool craft microbrewery and taproom, Skeleton Key offers a BYOFood program and provides classes for those who want to learn more about the brewing process.
Image of the HopYard at from HopVine Brewing Company
- Metal Monkey Brewing: Metal Monkey is a small brewery that produces less than 500 barrels of beer annually, and most is served out of their own taproom. Beyond exceptional craft beer, they offer a laid-back environment with headbanging metal music.
Image courtesy of TwoBrothersBrewing.com
Ordering a flight of beers allows you to taste many of them.
Head to a Naperville, IL Brewery to Sample the Finest Craft Beer
Whether you’re looking for the best bars or the best craft beer, we can point you in the right direction. But remember: don’t drink and drive.
Those of us at Toyota of Naperville would like you to enjoy your brewery visit responsibly.