Get Brunch in Naperville at One of These Spots
2018 Toyota Highlander SE AWD shown
- Meson Sabika
- Paris Bistro
- EggCited Pancake House
- The Lucky Penny
They each offer a little something different to help them stand out from the crowd, so let’s take a closer look to zero in on the best spot for your next brunch outing.
Dine at Meson Sabika for Brunch
Top Brunch Restaurants in Naperville
Get a Taste of France for Brunch at the Paris Bistro!
- Meson Sabika: How about brunch in a stunning mansion that dates back to 1847? That’s what Meson Sabika offers, and you’ll dine in one of eight rooms decorated in traditional Spanish style. You can even sit out on the patio when weather permits.
- Paris Bistro: Serving up delicious crepes and other Parisian treats in a classy little establishment, Paris Bistro is one for the refined bruncher. Don’t miss their St. Germaine cocktail and Château French Wine list.
- Quiubo: For a different shade of brunch, head to Quiubo. It’s a decidedly Latin shade, with dishes including campechano, chile relleno, heuvos divorciados, and churro toast.
- SugarToad: Set within Hotel Arista, SugarToad delivers classic brunch items prepared to their fullest potential. It’s the ideal option when you’re meeting for business or simply looking for more elegant surroundings.
- EggCited Pancake House: Allergy-free, EggCited (see what they did there) uses all-natural ingredients with no antibiotics, no added hormones, and no preservatives. As the name implies, pancakes are something of a specialty, but you’ll also find a wide range egg dishes.
- The Lucky Penny: Committed to “creating great recipes with a twist,” The Lucky Penny’s lively atmosphere is reflected in its fun culinary creations. They’re open 7 days a week, so pop in for Sunday brunch in Naperville to try traditional American fare with a modern edge.
Brunch in Naperville Hits the Spot When You Visit One of These Top Eateries
Here at Toyota of Naperville, we’re well-versed in all the best Naperville attractions. If you ever need further advice on anything from family venues to fine dining, don’t hesitate to get in touch.