2021 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
Now that the 2021 Toyota RAV4 is here, you may be wondering why you should choose this model. The new RAV4 offers Plainfield drivers such as yourself a comfortable and high-tech cabin, strong and thrilling performance, and much more! Don’t just take our word for it. Learn more about this Toyota when you read the 2021 Toyota RAV4 reviews with the Toyota of Naperville team.
Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
You may be more interested in reading up on the toyota RAV4 customer reviews as these are written by people who regularly drive the vehicle. This can be very helpful when searching for a new vehicle. When you take a look at Toyota RAV4 customer reviews on Cars.com, this is what you’ll see:
- “This car has so many features. Love the heated seats and steering wheel, automatic lift/closure of back door, just everything! It is large enough to haul things and yet small enough to maneuver and park.” Judith from Festus, MO
- “The car fits my needs in terms of comfort and performance. My dogs fit comfortably, I never worry about mechanical issues, it is beautiful, a joy to drive, and I love all the “bells and whistles”! 7 Toyota cars in a row with NEVER an issue or complaint. I am proud to be a Toyota owner. The color lunar rock is spectacular. The sound system is amazing and heated steering wheel is a blessing!” Judi from Massillon, OH
Toyota RAV4 Expert Reviews
Much like the Toyota RAV4 customer reviews, the Toyota RAV4 reviews from industry experts are praising. From new innovative safety features to a powerful performance under the hood, this new family-sized crossover definitely stands out. Simply take a look at the expert reviews for yourself:
- Edmunds: “This isn’t a full TRD Pro kit, but Toyota is confident the RAV4 TRD Off-Road will improve the RAV’s trail-driving capabilities.” Edmunds hasn’t spent a lot of time off-roading, “but the Adventure had no issues during our handful of little detours off improved surfaces.”
- Car and Driver: “Perennially a best-selling SUV, the RAV4 can be had in a wide range of iterations, so it’s no wonder it’s so popular.” They also note that drivers will enjoy the comfortable ride and handling of the 2021 RAV4, as well as the generous amount of legroom in both the front and rear seats. The “cargo room is also competitive with the best in the segment.”
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
So, can this model compare to the competition? Here’s what Car and Driver reviewers had to say:
- Car and Driver: “High-end Limited models can challenge the Lexus NX with their many luxury features, and a new TRD Off-Road model promises improved capability when hitting the trails. Its rugged styling makes it look right at home alongside the Toyota 4Runner SUV and the Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.”
Learn more about the available Toyota RAV4 trim levels and more to find out just how much this family-friendly crossover can enhance your Aurora commutes.
Find the Toyota RAV4 for Sale at Toyota of Naperville
If you’re looking to read more Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews or want to take this model for a test drive. Get in touch with our team at Toyota of Naperville. We offer new vehicle specials to help you save more on your favorite model! Contact us today to get the process started in Romeoville.
More from Toyota of Naperville
What is the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Price?
Many drivers interested in a new Toyota SUV often ask, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” The 2021 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $26,050 MSRP* and $37,030 MSRP*, and with available hybrid options, they’re great options for almost any budget. Learn more about all this family-friendly Toyota SUV has to offer you…
2021 Toyota Camry Configurations
Looking for a new, fully-loaded sedan for your Aurora commutes? The 2021 Toyota Camry configurations give drivers the option to choose the trim that best suits their driving needs throughout Wheaton and beyond. Learn more about the Toyota Camry trims levels and more with us at Toyota of Naperville today! View Camry Inventory Contact Us 2021 Toyota…
How Much Can the 2021 Toyota Highlander Tow?
When properly equipped, the 2021 Toyota Highlander can pull up to 5,000 pounds on Plainfield roads. In addition to a high towing power, the Highlander offers a high-end interior for maximum comfort and advanced technology for a smooth, comfortable, and connected drive. Learn more about the 2021 Toyota Highlander towing capacity as well as other…
0 comment(s) so far on 2021 Toyota RAV4 Reviews