2019 Toyota Hatchback Price and Trims
Interested in 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback price options? We’re now able to bring you all that and more.
2019 Corolla Hatchback Trim Levels and Prices
The latest Corolla Hatchback will be available for drivers in two trim levels with two transmission options:
- SE with Manual Transmission: Starts at $19,990*
- SE with CVT: Starts at $21,090*
- XSE with Manual Transmission: Starts at $22,990*
- XSE with CVT: Starts at $24,090*
Even the entry-level model comes standard with next-generation Entune 3.0 infotainment featuring Apple CarPlay and Amazon Alexa connectivity. You’ll also get the Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 package at no added cost, which includes:
- Pre-Collision Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Warning with Steering Assist
- Road Sign Assist
- Automatic High Beams
Stepping up to the XSE provides an eight-speaker JBL sound system, 7-inch infotainment screen, heated front seats, dual zone climate control, and upgraded seating.
Available packages include:
- SE Preferred Package: Entune 3.0 Audio Plus w/ App Suite & Toyota Connected Services; Blind Spot Monitor.
- XSE Preferred Package: Entune 3.0 Premium Audio with JBL 8-Speaker 800-Watt System, Toyota Connected Services, Dynamic Navigation, and Qi Compatible Wireless Charging.
2019 Corolla Hatchback MPG Ratings
The current Toyota Corolla has been highly prized for its fuel-sipping performance. Whether via the quick-shifting direct control of a new six-speed manual in the center of Aurora or the convenience of CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) between Oak Brook and Joliet, the latest model isn’t going to disappoint.
As far as efficiency goes, you’ll get:
- Up to 28 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway** with the manual transmission.
- Up to 32 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway** with CVT.
Learn More About the New Corolla Hatchback at Toyota of Naperville
The Corolla Hatchback is pushing the model further with the 2019 model, and it should be available soon from Toyota of Naperville. Apply for financing today or feel free to contact us directly if you’d like to learn out more.
Learn More About the 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback
Skim through any 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback review and you’ll find industry experts levelling praise at everything from its safety features to its fuel efficiency. But don’t just take our word for it — see what the reviewers are saying. Apply for Financing What Do Critics Have to Say About the 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback?…
Interested in 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback price options? We’re now able to bring you all that and more. Corolla Inventory 2019 Corolla Hatchback Trim Levels and Prices The latest Corolla Hatchback will be available for drivers in two trim levels with two transmission options: SE with Manual Transmission: Starts at $19,990* SE with CVT: Starts…
** 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.