2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback MPG and Performance
2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback mpg ratings reach up to 42 mpg,* a lofty number for a sporty vehicle that also offers impressive versatility.
2019 Corolla Hatchback Engine
Each 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback comes fitted with an all-new 2.0L Dynamic Force engine for 168 hp @ 6,600 rpm and 155 lb-ft @ 4,800 rpm. Performance is spirited and exhilarating without feeling uncontrolled, and power is refined through one of the following high-end transmissions:
- Dynamic Shift-CVT: Unites the ultra-fast response of traditional first gear with the fluid performance and exceptional efficiency of a Continuously Variable Transmission.
- 6-Speed Intelligent Manual Transmission: Close-ratio low gears generate phenomenal acceleration while high gears work to boost fuel efficiency while cruising. An intelligent rev-matching feature reduces traditional transmission shock when downshifting.
All told, the 2019 Corolla Hatchback fuel economy comes in at:
- Up to 28 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway with manual transmission.*
- Up to 32 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway with CVT.*
Whether heading through Aurora or commuting between Plainfield and Wheaton, the Toyota Corolla Hatchback thrills the senses while sipping fuel.
2019 Corolla Hatchback Performance
The all-new Corolla Hatchback platform adopts a low center of gravity for improved stability and an intimate connection with the road below. When you go through twists and turns, all-new multi-link rear suspension reduces body roll and smooths out any bumps audacious enough to get in your way.
Additional performance features include:
- 3-Mode Switch Driver Modes: Adjust driving dynamics around Normal, ECO, and Sport Modes to focus on efficiency, performance, or the best of both worlds.
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC): Monitors driving behavior, then adjusts throttle response and breaking to avoid any loss of control.
- Active Cornering Assist (ACA): Uses brakes on the inside wheel during cornering to help prevent oversteer.
Drive the 2019 Corolla Hatchback at Toyota of Naperville
More About the 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback
More From Toyota of Naperville
Many drivers interested in a new Toyota SUV often ask, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” The 2021 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $26,050 MSRP* and $37,030 MSRP*, and with available hybrid options, they’re great options for almost any budget. Learn more about all this family-friendly Toyota SUV has to offer you…
Looking for a new, fully-loaded sedan for your Aurora commutes? The 2021 Toyota Camry configurations give drivers the option to choose the trim that best suits their driving needs throughout Wheaton and beyond. Learn more about the Toyota Camry trims levels and more with us at Toyota of Naperville today! View Camry Inventory Contact Us 2021 Toyota…
When properly equipped, the 2021 Toyota Highlander can pull up to 5,000 pounds on Plainfield roads. In addition to a high towing power, the Highlander offers a high-end interior for maximum comfort and advanced technology for a smooth, comfortable, and connected drive. Learn more about the 2021 Toyota Highlander towing capacity as well as other…
*2019 EPA estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.