2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback MPG and Performance
2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback mpg ratings reach up to 42 mpg,* a lofty number for a sporty vehicle that also offers impressive versatility.
2019 Corolla Hatchback Engine
Each 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback comes fitted with an all-new 2.0L Dynamic Force engine for 168 hp @ 6,600 rpm and 155 lb-ft @ 4,800 rpm. Performance is spirited and exhilarating without feeling uncontrolled, and power is refined through one of the following high-end transmissions:
- Dynamic Shift-CVT: Unites the ultra-fast response of traditional first gear with the fluid performance and exceptional efficiency of a Continuously Variable Transmission.
- 6-Speed Intelligent Manual Transmission: Close-ratio low gears generate phenomenal acceleration while high gears work to boost fuel efficiency while cruising. An intelligent rev-matching feature reduces traditional transmission shock when downshifting.
All told, the 2019 Corolla Hatchback fuel economy comes in at:
- Up to 28 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway with manual transmission.*
- Up to 32 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway with CVT.*
Whether heading through Aurora or commuting between Plainfield and Wheaton, the Toyota Corolla Hatchback thrills the senses while sipping fuel.
2019 Corolla Hatchback Performance
The all-new Corolla Hatchback platform adopts a low center of gravity for improved stability and an intimate connection with the road below. When you go through twists and turns, all-new multi-link rear suspension reduces body roll and smooths out any bumps audacious enough to get in your way.
Additional performance features include:
- 3-Mode Switch Driver Modes: Adjust driving dynamics around Normal, ECO, and Sport Modes to focus on efficiency, performance, or the best of both worlds.
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC): Monitors driving behavior, then adjusts throttle response and breaking to avoid any loss of control.
- Active Cornering Assist (ACA): Uses brakes on the inside wheel during cornering to help prevent oversteer.
Drive the 2019 Corolla Hatchback at Toyota of Naperville
More About the 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback
More From Toyota of Naperville
What’s New with the Rav4? | 2019 Chicago Auto Show 2019 Chicago Auto Show | Toyota TRD Pro Series The Supra is Back! | 2019 Chicago Auto Show
Whether you’re planning to finance or lease your next Toyota in the Aurora area, you know that having good credit makes a big difference when submitting an application. But did you know there are different Toyota credit tiers that can affect your loan or lease options? Apply for FinancingBuy vs. Lease What Determines Your Credit?…
Available with most Toyota SUVs, the Toyota power liftgate is a feature you’ll soon ask yourself how you lived without. Able to open and close without requiring the usual effort and annoyance, the power liftgate is a cinch to use and easy to customize, making it ideal for drivers in the Aurora area. That’s why we’re…
*2019 EPA estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.