2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback MPG and Performance
2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback mpg ratings reach up to 42 mpg,* a lofty number for a sporty vehicle that also offers impressive versatility.
2019 Corolla Hatchback Engine
Each 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback comes fitted with an all-new 2.0L Dynamic Force engine for 168 hp @ 6,600 rpm and 155 lb-ft @ 4,800 rpm. Performance is spirited and exhilarating without feeling uncontrolled, and power is refined through one of the following high-end transmissions:
- Dynamic Shift-CVT: Unites the ultra-fast response of traditional first gear with the fluid performance and exceptional efficiency of a Continuously Variable Transmission.
- 6-Speed Intelligent Manual Transmission: Close-ratio low gears generate phenomenal acceleration while high gears work to boost fuel efficiency while cruising. An intelligent rev-matching feature reduces traditional transmission shock when downshifting.
All told, the 2019 Corolla Hatchback fuel economy comes in at:
- Up to 28 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway with manual transmission.*
- Up to 32 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway with CVT.*
Whether heading through Aurora or commuting between Plainfield and Wheaton, the Toyota Corolla Hatchback thrills the senses while sipping fuel.
2019 Corolla Hatchback Performance
The all-new Corolla Hatchback platform adopts a low center of gravity for improved stability and an intimate connection with the road below. When you go through twists and turns, all-new multi-link rear suspension reduces body roll and smooths out any bumps audacious enough to get in your way.
Additional performance features include:
- 3-Mode Switch Driver Modes: Adjust driving dynamics around Normal, ECO, and Sport Modes to focus on efficiency, performance, or the best of both worlds.
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC): Monitors driving behavior, then adjusts throttle response and breaking to avoid any loss of control.
- Active Cornering Assist (ACA): Uses brakes on the inside wheel during cornering to help prevent oversteer.
Drive the 2019 Corolla Hatchback at Toyota of Naperville
More About the 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback
More From Toyota of Naperville
Drivers in Aurora shopping for a new sedan will be very pleased with the new 2020 Toyota Corolla configurations. There are now seven amazing trim levels from which to choose. 2020 also marks the year the first Corolla Hybrid is introduced to the market. Check out the different Corolla trim levels and price options at Toyota of Naperville. View…
If you like how it looks on the outside, you definitely won’t be disappointed by the 2020 Toyota Highlander interior. This spacious 3-row SUV has enough power to tow a trailer, yet handles like a smaller vehicle in Aurora traffic. Even better, the Toyota Highlander interior is packed with the connectivity and comfort features your…
Whether you’re planning to finance or lease your next Toyota in the Aurora area, you know that having good credit makes a big difference when submitting an application. But did you know there are different Toyota credit tiers that can affect your loan or lease options? Learn more about Toyota financing tier rates and more…
*2019 EPA estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.