2019 Toyota Avalon Trim Levels and Pricing
The 2019 Toyota Avalon trim levels demonstrate a commitment to luxury at a variety of price points. All come with generous features and an attention to detail that’s rare for any vehicle, and all offer truly gripping performance.
Toyota Avalon Trim Highlights
XLE – Starting at $35,500*
Even the entry-level model includes dual-zone climate control, heated front seats, Wi-Fi hotspot, 9-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, and a rearview camera.
Limited – Starting at $41,800*
Upgrades your vehicle with leather upholstery, heated rear seats, ventilated front seats, driver seat memory, 14-speaker premium JBL sound system, and wireless charging.
XSE – Starting at $38,000*
The sporty XSE includes piano black exterior styling cues, rear spoiler, 19-inch wheels, and a sunroof. The interior features paddle shifters, aluminum trim, and microsuede seat inserts.
Touring – Starting at $42,200*
Provides all the features of the Limited and XSE alongside adaptive suspension, Sport-plus driving mode, sport exhaust, and active noise cancellation.
Additional 2019 Avalon Powertrain and Safety Features
All non-hybrid 2019 Toyota Avalon trim levels come standard with the same forward-thinking powertrain:
- 3.5L V6: Produces up to 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque — that’s a 33 hp and 19 lb-ft improvement over the previous model.
- Direct Shift-8AT 8-Speed Transmission: Helps make up to 22 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway.** That’s more than V6 models of the Nissan Maxima, Chevrolet Impala, Chrysler 300, and Buick LaCrosse.
To push efficiency even further, look to one of the Toyota Avalon Hybrid models; which command up to 215 hp combined and return up to 43 mpg in the city and 43 mpg on the highway.*** You can choose from:
- Toyota Avalon Hybrid XLE – Starting at $36,500*
- Toyota Avalon Hybrid XSE – Starting at $39,000*
- Toyota Avalon Hybrid Limited – Starting at $42,800*
Hybrid trim levels follow the feature and technology layout of their non-hybrid alternatives.
Regardless of trim level, each Toyota Avalon comes with Toyota Safety Sense™ driver-assistance technology as standard. Features include:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
Whether you’re in the fast lane while cruising between Aurora and Oak Brook or changing lanes in the middle of Joliet or Chicago, state-of-the-art safety technology will be working to keep you and your passengers protected.
Find your Ideal 2019 Toyota Avalon Trim Level Today
Learn More About the 2019 Toyota Avalon
The 2019 Avalon’s performance has proven deeply attractive to anyone who has taken a test drive — just watch the video above to see why. 2019 Avalon Details Avalon Inventory Contact Us Video Transcription Does the 2019 Toyota Avalon have the chops to back up its exciting new looks? Without a doubt. All 2019 Avalon models…
Any full-size sedan that includes a standard V6 engine is clearly a model focused on thrilling performance just as much as high-end comfort and cutting-edge technology. If you’re still not convinced of the 2019 Toyota Avalon’s intentions, simply take a look at what it has to offer. View Avalon Inventory Learn More About the Avalon…
The 2019 Toyota Avalon‘s interior is plush, comfortable, and intuitive. Not only will you enjoy luxurious details such as real wood trim and SofTex or leather upholstery, but you’ll also have plenty of room to stretch out. And with everything you could desire within reach, it will be hard to adjust to another vehicle after…
The 2019 Toyota Avalon trim levels demonstrate a commitment to luxury at a variety of price points. All come with generous features and an attention to detail that’s rare for any vehicle, and all offer truly gripping performance. Toyota Avalon Trim Highlights XLE – Starting at $35,500* Even the entry-level model includes dual-zone climate control,…
The 2019 Toyota Avalon reviews have quickly identified it as a premier luxury vehicle. With impressive performance, generous features, and all the little details that truly turn a vehicle into a luxury car, the Avalon has established a new standard. 2019 Avalon Review Highlights Edmunds.com – “Both the suspension and the seats are designed with…
* MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $895 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $995 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,295 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary.
** 2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
*** 2019 preliminary mpg estimated determined by Toyota. EPA estimates not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.