The Interior of the 2017 Toyota Sienna Must Be Seen to Be Believed
From spacious seating for eight to heated leather seats, there’s a lot to love about the interior of the 2017 Toyota Sienna. Turning the drab practicality of your parent’s minivan into a vehicle that exudes class, comfort, and convenience, this is a model that can accommodate the entire family, providing everyone with the room and features they need to keep smiling throughout even the longest of journeys.
Comfortable and Well-Equipped
Families around Aurora will immediately realize that the 2017 Toyota Sienna represents a new evolution of the minivan concept, and that’s largely thanks to the stunning features and fittings within.
Easy-clean fabric comes as standard, but you can opt for leather-trimmed seating if you’d prefer. In fact, soft touch materials are included throughout the cabin, even across door inserts and vent controls, and a dual moonroof can let the inside out across all rows.
Additional features include:
- Driver Easy Speak: Uses a built-in microphone to channel your voice to the rear rows, so there’s no need to raise your voice.
- Dual-View Blu Ray Entertainment Center: An available 16.4-inch display can play in either widescreen mode or with two separate inputs on either side of the screen.
- Entune App Suite: Provides effortless access to Destination Search, iHeartRadio, MovieTickets.com, OpenTable, Yelp, and more.
Spacious and Inviting
If you’re thinking that the new Toyota Sienna’s indulgent fittings and first-class features were prioritized above practicality, think again. This might not feel like the dowdy minivans of old, but it still provides space to spare for passengers and cargo alike.
Just check out the interior specs:
- Up to 39.1 cubic feet of cargo space with all seats occupied.
- Up to 87.1 cubic feet of cargo space with the third row folded down.
- Up to 150 cubic feet of cargo space with the second and third rows folded down.
Up to 150 cubic feet of cargo space puts the 2017 Toyota Sienna right at the front of the minivan pack, and it roundly outclasses anything in the SUV segment.
Passengers will also benefit from the spacious dimensions of the new Toyota Sienna. Even the third row boasts plenty of legroom; you’ll be able to accommodate full-grown adults in comfort, whether cruising from Elmhurst to Aurora or going on a cross-state trip. You’ll also have the opportunity to take advantage of the following flexibility features:
- Dual-Power Sliding Doors: Just the push of a button will allow access for all.
- Sliding Second-Row Seats: The cushions of the second-row seats flip up and the seats move forward, letting rear passengers jump in and out with ease.
- Captain’s Chairs: For enhanced second-row luxury, swap out the standard three-seater row with a pair of ultra-comfy captain’s chairs.
- Split and Stow Third Row: Need to take advantage of some of the Toyota Sienna’s legendary cargo space? You can fold the third row into the floor in a flash to create a flat cargo area.
You’ll Feel Free and Relaxed Inside the 2017 Toyota Sienna
The interior of the 2017 Toyota Sienna is one of its biggest draws, but there’s so much more to explore. To find out more about this world-class minivan, don’t hesitate to contact Toyota of Naperville today. We’re just a short drive from Elmhurst and Aurora, and we hope to see you soon!