World-Class Technology Finds its Home in the 2017 Toyota Prius
The 2017 Toyota Prius beautifully complements its ultra-efficient powertrain with a string of high-end comfort and convenience technologies. Optimizing everything from comfort to safety by offering features as diverse as wireless smartphone charging and Radar Cruise Control, the new Toyota Prius represents the next generation of driving.
Comfort and Convenience
Driving in the 2017 Toyota Prius means having the very latest comfort and convenience technologies at your fingertips, including:
- Qi Wireless Charging: Running on an itty-bitty red bar of power? Just place your Qi-compatible smartphone on the charging platform to have it topped up as you’re cruising.
- Enhanced Parking Support: Takes the stress out of parking in tighter spots by controlling the steering while you manage acceleration and braking.
- Color Head-Up Display: Projects vital driving information into your line of sight to let you keep tabs without taking eyes from the road.
- Entune App Suite: Access popular apps such as OpenTable, Yelp, Facebook Places, iHeartRadio, Pandora, MovieTickets.com, and more right through your touchscreen display.
- Smart Key System: Unlock or lock your driver’s side door at just the touch of its handle, then start up the engine at the push of a button, all without ever taking the keys from your pocket.
The 2017 Toyota Prius Prime is the natural hybrid of choice for drivers who require first-class comfort, and it mirrors that attention to detail by delivering a strong range of safety technologies, including the following features of the Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) package:
- Lane DepartureAlert: Monitors your position on the road by reading common markings, then uses audible and MID warnings to let you know if you’re straying from your chosen lane. If you fail to react, the Steering Assist function steps in to apply gentle corrective pressure.
- Full-Speed Range Radar Cruise Control: Advanced camera and radar technology measures the speed of the vehicle ahead and then adjusts your cruising speed to maintain a safe distance. You can even sit through the traffic and let Radar Cruise Control take care of everything for you.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection: Scans the road ahead to assess for potential vehicle collisions or pedestrians who may inadvertently wander into your path. Audible and visual alerts will provide a warning, and the system will automatically apply the brakes to prevent an accident.
- Automatic High Beams: A forward-facing camera detects incoming cars during nighttime driving, turning your high beams off and then on again accordingly.
The 2017 Toyota Prius Presents Premium Technology
If you want to sit behind the wheel of a vehicle kitted out with the very latest technology, the 2017 Toyota Prius should be on your radar. To find out more or arrange a test-drive, don’t hesitate to contact Toyota of Naperville or visit out showroom. You’ll find us just a short drive away from surrounding areas like Elmhurst and Aurora.