What are the Top Mexican Restaurants in Naperville?
If you’re looking for Mexican restaurants, Naperville is the place you want to be. Whether looking at places downtown or a few tempting treats just over into Aurora, you’ll find plenty of options to tantalize your taste buds.
Don’t Miss the Best Mexican Restaurants in the Naperville area
- Quiubo: If you want to enjoy your Mexican meal in a cool and trendy space, we’d have to suggest Quiubo. A modern concept restaurant by the Bien Trucha team, they offer everything from traditional Mexican favorites to new takes on classic dishes. Just make sure you book ahead if you want a table on the weekend.
- Potters Place: Where Quiubo is trendy and modern, Potter’s Place is festive and casual. They’ve adopted a neighborhood kind of atmosphere, and this is the perfect place for Mexican during the summer since it’s host to one of the biggest outdoor patios in Naperville. From tacos and fajitas to Perfect House Margarita, everything hits the right spot.
- Front Street Cantina: Priding themselves on serving the finest and most authentic Mexican food in the Chicago metropolitan area, Front Street Cantina has been created by genuine salsa fans and keeps things interesting with Lunch Specials throughout the week, including Taco Tuesday, Gringo Wednesday, and Fajita Salad Friday.
- Uncle Julio’s: The first Uncle Julio’s opened in 1986, and they’ve been growing ever since. Famous for The Swirl, a frozen collision of margarita layered with home-made sangria, Uncle Julio’s focuses on using hand-picked ingredients to create original recipes.
- Taco Diner: If you’re looking to keep things simple with a taco or other classic Mexican dish, we’d suggest heading to Taco Diner. You’ll need to cross into Aurora, but their fare is so good we think it’s well worth the drive.
Find Great Mexican Restaurants in Downtown Naperville and Beyond
Here at Toyota of Naperville, we always relish the opportunity to share the area’s best restaurants without anyone who asks. If you’d like to find out more, check out our favorite places in Naperville or where go for our favorite pizza, and don’t hesitate to contact us today.