Our Favorite Downtown Naperville Restaurants
Downtown Naperville’s restaurants have something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a casual beer and bar food, some famous Chicago-style pizza, or something a bit more high-end.
Find Some of the Best Places to Eat in Downtown Naperville
- Lou Malnati’s: A top Chicago pizza restaurant ever since it first opened in the mid-nineties, Lou Malnati’s offers everything from traditional deep dish to crustless pizzas ideal for those on gluten-free or low-carb diets. Their signature pizza includes spinach mix, mushrooms, and sliced roma tomatoes on a garlic buttercrust.
- Hugo’s Frog Bar & Fish House: Hugo’s receives its seafood daily, so you’ll be hard-pressed to find anything fresher. Consider it one of Naperville’s foremost spots for oysters, crudos, frog legs, lobster, and fish. You’ll also find USDA Gibsons Prime Angus steaks and chops to mix turf in with your surf. In the words of The New York Times in reference to the Chicago location, “the fish could only be fresher if it swam in by itself.”
- Q-BBQ: A group of friends had a vision for a modern twist on an authentic BBQ restaurant, and this is the result. All smoked meats are cooked low and slow for up to 22 hours. All sauces are homemade. All the sides are put together from scratch.
- The Craftsman by Two Brothers: A multi-level dining establishment brings together a market café, farm-to-table modern tavern restaurant, and cocktail bar, The Craftsman is something unlike anything else. Located right in the heart of downtown Naperville, it has something for everyone.
- Catch 35: Described as one of the area’s best seafood restaurants, Catch 35 offers one location in downtown Chicago and another in downtown Naperville. From seasonal favorites like Alaskan Halibut to signature dishes like Chilean Sea Bass, the team at Catch 35 can always be counted on for mouthwatering fare.
Downtown Naperville is a True Dining Hotspot
Banner image at top is The Craftsman Modern Tavern, Second Floor, in Naperville from Two Brother’s Brewing