Top Sushi Restaurants for Naperville Residents
If you’re looking for sushi, Naperville provides a diverse array of fantastic eateries to cater to your desire for Japanese cuisine, including:
- Blue Sushi Sake Grill
- Kiku Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi
- Wild Tuna Sushi
- Sushi Naper
- Shinto Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Lounge
- Raku Sushi
- Sushi House Naperville
- Matsusaka Teppanyaki & Sushi
- Tokyo Bay Sushi Bar & Grill
Let’s take a closer look at Naperville’s best sushi restaurants!
Enjoy Naperville’s Finest Sushi Restaurants
- Blue Sushi Sake Grill: One of the best downtown Naperville sushi places, Blue Sushi is wonderfully located along the Riverwalk on the south side. Modern and spacious, it’s noted for a large bar with generous sake containers.
- Kiku Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi: For unique and contemporary sushi, sashimi, and hibachi creations, make your way to Kiku. They’ve been redefining the experience since 2005.
- Wild Tuna Sushi: Owner Chef Gene-San is famous for high-end sushi, eclectic creations, and developing an intimate understanding of his regular’s preferences.
- Sushi Naper: Conveniently located along N Route 59, Sushi Naper offers everything from salmon rolls to Hawaiian fried rice, all beautifully prepared and plated.
- Shinto Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Lounge: The team at Shinto Japanese doesn’t stop at delicious sushi — they also offer cooking classes to help you learn the art yourself.
- Raku Sushi: Raku prides itself on providing fine Japanese cuisine with a modern twist.
- Sushi House Naperville: Voted Best of the West 2016 by West Suburban Living Magazine and Most Fabulous by 435 Magazine, Sushi House Naperville delivers a luxury dining experience.
- Matsusaka Teppanyaki & Sushi: Pick out delicious dishes from a tantalizing menu — you can dine in or order online.
- Sakura: Pick your meals from a floating assembly-line sushi bar. If you’re feeling hungry or in the mood to experiment, take advantage of the all-you-can-eat option.
- Tokyo Bay Sushi Bar & Grill: Fish comes in overnight fresh from Hawaii, and dishes beyond sushi cover everything from Chilean Sea Bass to Filet Mignon.
Naperville Puts the Finest Cuisine at Your Doorstep
From Japanese delicacies to homegrown comfort food, it’s impossible to exhaust Naperville’s range of restaurants. If you’re in the mood for sushi, any one of the options listed above should hit the spot.