Toyota Was the #1 Retail Brand for April 2016
Thanks to the great engineering, design work, and affordable prices of the current Toyota lineup, Toyota was named the No.1 retail brand seller for April 2016. Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. reported a total sale of 211,125 units for the month, an increase of 3.8 percent over the same month last year. Toyota division reported a total sale of 186,243 units for the month, which is an increase of 5.0 percent from April 2015.
Current Toyota Lineup and Sales Numbers
Toyota of Naperville is happy to have been part of this historic month and looks forward to many great months ahead. Here are some of the highlights.
- Toyota Camry: Sales of this perennially popular midsize sedan came in at an impressive 34,000 units.
- Toyota Corolla: This compact sedan sold really well in April, with a total of 32,111 units sold.
- Toyota RAV4: This small crossover SUV saw a 31.7 percent jump in sales for this April, making it the best-selling April ever for this family-friendly vehicle.
- Toyota Highlander: This was the best-selling April for this three-row crossover SUV, too, with an increase of 9.3 percent over the same month last year.
- Toyota 4Runner: There must have been a lot of people looking for a traditional SUV with serious off-road capabilities, because the Toyota 4Runner saw a 36 percent increase over April last year.
- Toyota Sequoia and Land Cruiser: The luxurious and fully off-road capable Toyota Sequoia and Land Cruiser SUVs increased sales by 18 percent and 78 percent, respectively.
- Toyota Tacoma: Sales of this pickup truck were up by over 15 percent in the month of April.
Find Out Why So Many People are Buying New Toyotas in Naperville
There are a lot of exciting models in the current Toyota lineup, from family sedans, crossovers, and minivans to full-size pickups and more. You can find all of these vehicles on sale now at Toyota of Naperville. Come see us at 1488 W. Ogden Ave. in Naperville, IL. If you have any questions, our sales team is here to take your calls.