Features Abound Across All 2017 Toyota Prius v Trim Levels
Bringing up to 67.3 cubic feet of cargo space and efficiency ratings up to 43 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway* across all trim levels, the 2017 Toyota Prius v is a hybrid vehicle that breaks boundaries. In addition to top-tier fuel economy and a superbly flexible interior, the Toyota Prius v is all about showing off the latest comfort and convenience features, and you’ll find an increasingly generous selection across the vehicle’s four trim levels.
Here’s a quick look at each one.
The 2017 Toyota Prius v Two
The latest Toyota Prius v Two starts the vehicle’s trim level lineup strong with a fantastic assortment of premium creature comforts as standard, including automatic climate control, cruise control, rearview camera, and keyless ignition and entry.
You’ll keep tabs on your driving environment through a 6.1-inch touchscreen, take calls, make calls, and stream music through Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, and adjust your cabin using the fold-flat front passenger seat and 60/40 split-folding rear seat. A six-speaker sound system with a CD player and iPod/USB audio interface pumps out your soundtrack for a fun and entertaining drive.
The 2017 Toyota Prius v Three
The Toyota Prius v Three takes the outstanding foundation created by the base trim level and then adds more than a few excellent systems of its own, including:
- 4.2-in. TFT Multi-Information Display: Provides a diverse array of driving data for quick inspection, including current/average fuel economy, cruising range, energy monitor, audio menu, average speed, and hybrid system information.
- Entune Integrated Navigation: Enter your destination and then make it from A to B without worrying about late meetings or missed exits.
- Entune App Suite: Explore apps such as MovieTickets.com, OpenTable, Pandora, Facebook Places, Yelp, and iHeartRadio, all through your touchscreen.
The 2017 Toyota Prius v Four
The Toyota Prius v Four is a trim level designed around first-class comfort and relaxation. If you regularly find yourself making the cabin of your car into a second home, you’ll appreciate having the following amenities:
- Heated Front Seats: The days and nights can get chilly during the Illinois winter, but you can just turn on your heated seats to stay warm.
- Eight-Way Power Driver Seat: Just the touch of a button will let you shape your driver’s seat to your exact specifications for flawless support.
The 2017 Toyota Prius v Five
The Toyota Prius v Five sits on 17-inch alloy wheels and boasts both fog lights and automatic LED headlights for superior visibility. You’ll also be able to equip the numerous high-end systems of the Advanced Technology package, including:
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Warning
- Automatic High-Beam Headlight Control
- Premium JBL Eight-Speaker Sound System
- Pre-Collision Safety System
- Panoramic Sunroof
The 2017 Toyota Prius v Delivers a Fantastic Set of Trim Levels
Have the trim levels of the 2017 Toyota Prius v got you wondering which one is right for you? If so, just contact Toyota of Naperville for some impartial advice and a test-drive.
* 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v. Actual mileage will vary.