2019 Toyota Corolla vs. 2019 Nissan Sentra
It doesn’t take long for drivers comparing 2019 Nissan Sentra vs. Toyota Corolla to see which way the wind is blowing. You can tell in a glance that the Toyota Corolla offers more power, superior efficiency, and more generous features.
2019 Sentra vs. Corolla: Power and MPG
Comparing two vehicles usually means having to choose either the most efficient or the most powerful. With the Toyota Corolla, you get to choose both at once:
- Max Power: Up to 140 hp with the Toyota Corolla vs. 130 hp with the Nissan Sentra.
- Max MPG: Up to 30 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway* with the Toyota Corolla vs. 29 and 37 with the Nissan Sentra.
Looking for a fuel-friendly commute between Aurora and Oak Brook? Want plenty of power at your command when you hit the gas on the way into Joliet? The Toyota Corolla wins every time.
2019 Sentra vs. Corolla: Features
The Toyota Corolla is prized for its upscale features and fittings. Here are just a few amenities you won’t get with the Nissan Sentra:
- Standard 6.1-Inch Touchscreen: Of the two, only the Toyota Corolla fits a touchscreen as standard for easy control.
- Entune App Suite: Use apps like Slacker, Pandora, MovieTickets.com, and OpenTable to enjoy enhanced entertainment and convenience.
- Softex Seating: A perfect material for families, Softex seating is resistant to water and staining.
2019 Sentra vs. Corolla: Safety
The new Toyota Corolla
puts safety front and center by equipping Toyota Safety Sense
™ P (TSS-P) technology as standard across all trim levels. Features include:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
With the Nissan Sentra, those features are either missing as standard or entirely absent.
The 2019 Nissan Sentra Falls Far Behind the 2019 Toyota Corolla
Whie the new 2019 Toyota Corolla is at the front of the pack, the 2019 Nissan Sentra seems to be bringing up the rear. Contact us today to find out more or arrange a test drive. If you’re already set on the Toyota Corolla, feel free to apply for financing online.
*2019 EPA-estimated 30 city/40 highway/34 combined mpg for the Corolla LE Eco. Actual mileage will vary.