- Stock #
- Pyrite Mica
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC Dual VVT-i
- Fuel Type
All prices plus, tax, title, license and $164.30 Doc fee. All standard factory incentives available to all customers applied in lieu of special financing. Additional rebates available to qualified buyers including $750 College Graduate Rebate for new Toyota or a $750 College Graduate Rebate for a New Scion that expires 1.6.2014. $500 Toyota Military Rebate or $500 Scion Military Rebate that expires 1.6.2014 . For more details on all Toyota rebate programs, please click here
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with Toyota of Naperville.
[*] Based on 2009 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
To qualify for the Military rebate, you must meet these conditions at the time of purchase:
• Be in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard. Retired Military Personnel are not eligible.
• Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
• Leave and Earning Statement or
• Military Identification Card (Photo copy of Military Identification Card is NOT required.)
• Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments for your Toyota Receive credit approval through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services
To qualify for the College rebate, you’ll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
• Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months.
• Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years
• Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
• Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
• Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
• Get to work. At contract signing, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.